Doors open at 5:30 pm – Draw at 7:00
You can now buy tickets online by CLICKING HERE
- If you buy an online ticket you do not have to be present to win but you must remember to select your card number at check out in case your number is drawn. There is a service fee for all online purchases.
- Online purchases are available following the previous week’s game and available until around 4:30 on Wednesday of the current week’s game
- You can watch the drawing live on the Yelduz Facebook page each week
- If you would like to know your specific ticket number you can call the Shrine Center at 605-225-4841 from 9am -4pm on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri.
Each Wednesday you’re invited in to play the Queen of Hearts Game. You can buy as many chances as you want each night. When the buying period ends we will draw a ticket out of everything that has been sold that night. If the person has the matching ticket they have a chance to come drawn a card off of the board. If they draw the queen of hearts they win half of the total pot. If they do not get the queen of hearts that person wins 10% of that night’s sales. The rest of the money rolls into the next week’s pot. That process continues until the queen of hearts is draw. Once a card is drawn it does not go back on the board and you have to come to buy new chances each week and must be present to win.
Game Rules / Details
The game will be played each Wednesday starting in September
- Doors open at 5:30
- Ticket buying ends at 6:45
- We will draw the winner at 7:00
- Only 1 winner will be drawn each night and they must be present to win
You can buy as many tickets as you would like
- Tickets are $1 apiece or 25 tickets for $20
- Tickets will be double tickets so all the players have to do is watch the number
There will be a guaranteed pot of $1,000 in-case someone wins early
We will draw a ticket out of the bucket at 7:00, whoever has the winning ticket get to choose a card
- If the person draws the Queen of Hearts they win half the total pot EXAMPLE total pot $5,000 they take home $2,500
- If they do not draw the Queen of Hearts, they win 10% of that night’s sales… EXAMPLE – We take in a total of $2,000 that night the non-queen of heart winner will take home $200
- If you draw a joker you get $15% instead of 10% … See above example
The game continues until the Queen of Hearts is drawn
Due to city rules, the max 1-time payout we can give is $30,000. Once this happens we cap the jackpot at $30,000… If you are drawn that night and do not draw the Queen of Hearts you win 50% of that night’s total take in….EXAMPLE – Total take in for that night is $5,000. You take home $2,500. We would continue in this fashion until the game is won.
- Winners will receive a 10-99 or we will take the taxes out at the time of winning depending on the amount won
- Must we 21 to buy, claim, or draw a ticket or card
- -All proceeds are to benefit the Yelduz Shriners and are not deductible as taxable donations